Registering your child at Zion involves three easy steps:
(1) Complete the Enrollment paperwork and delivering to the School Office. You may download the Registration Packet at the link below. Please fill out all forms as needed using the Checklist that is enclosed.
REGISTRATION PACKET AND INFORMATION
(2) Pay the Registration Fee. This may be done online at the following link -OR- by paying in person in the School Office.
(3) Download the Supply List for your child’s classroom below. Supplies should be purchased and brought to the classroom on Back To School Night, Thursday, August 16 at 5pm.
|Classes||Days||Registration Fee||Monthly Tuition||Church Member Tuition|
|2 Day Morning Preschool (9-11:30am)||T/Th||$100||$150||$105|
|Full Day Preschool (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|3 Day Morning Preschool (9-11:30am)||M/W/F||$125||$225||$158|
|5 Day Afternoon Preschool (12:30-3pm)||M-F||$150||$275||$193|
|Full Day Pre-K (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|Half Day Afternoon Kindergarten (12:30-3pm)||M-F||$150||$275||$193|
|Full Day Kindergarten (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|First Grade (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
Full day school hours are 9am-3pm
*The Registration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Monthly prices reflect the 2018-2019 school year.
A birth certificate is required at registration for all children enrolling at Zion.
- Please contact the school office at 815-385-4488 or email email@example.com
Discounts and Incentives
- There is a 30% discount for members of Zion. To learn more, please speak with the Pastor
- There is a 10% discount on each additional student for families
- There is a $100 referral credit offered following 3rd month of paid tuition
Additional Services Available
Bus service is available to all children enrolled in Kindergarten through First grade who live within the District 15 school boundaries.
Extended Care Program is available to children at an additional cost.