Registering your child at Zion involves two easy steps:
(1) Complete the Enrollment paperwork and delivering to the School Office. You may download the Registration Packet at the link below. Please fill out all forms as needed using the Checklist that is enclosed.
REGISTRATION PACKET AND INFORMATION
The Registration Packet contains all forms needed for registration as well as calendar, handbook, and supply lists.
(2) Pay the Registration Fee. You may pay in person in the School Office. The Office is open from Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. You may also call for an email invoice to be sent. 815-385-4488
|Classes||Days||Registration Fee||Monthly Tuition||Church Member Tuition|
|2 Day Morning Preschool, 3yo (9-11:30am)||T/Th||$100||$150||$105|
|Full Day Preschool, 3yo (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|3 Day Morning Preschool, 4yo (9-11:30am)||M/W/F||$125||$225||$158|
|Full Day Pre-K, 4yo (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|Full Day Kindergarten (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
|First Grade (9am-3pm)||M-F||$225||$400||$280|
Full day school hours are 9am-3pm
*The Registration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Monthly prices reflect the 2018-2019 school year.
A birth certificate is required at registration for all children enrolling at Zion.
- Please contact the school office at 815-385-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts and Incentives
- There is a 30% discount for members of Zion. To learn more, please speak with the Pastor
- There is a 10% discount on each additional student for families
- There is a $100 referral credit offered following 3rd month of paid tuition
Additional Services Available
Bus service is available to all children enrolled in Kindergarten through First grade who live within the District 15 school boundaries.
- Morning Extended Care is available from 7:00 – 8:45 am.
- Afternoon Extended Care is available from 3:15 – 5:30 pm.
- Drop-In and Monthly rates are available.